Learn Palmistry – About Palm
A thin hard and dry palm indicates a timorous person with lack of zeal or potency.
A thick and clumsy palm, tells of savage and stubbornness.
When the palm is firm, not too large, but in proportion to the fingers, there is evenness of mind, and quickness of intelligence.
If the palm is soft, and flabby, it refers a person who is slothful, free or habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of comforts and pleasures in addition to those necessary for a reasonable standard of well-being, and often sensuality in the nature.
A hollow palm is an unfortunate sign. These people, though working hard to obtain success, but receive much disappointment in return.
Learn Palmistry- About Fingers according to the length.
The fingers according to their length are of two types- Long and Short.
Long fingered people are characterized by or acting in close conformity to requirements or principles and proper in manner, much concerned about their dresses and looks, also quick to notice small attentions.
Short fingerd people are quick and hasty, they can’t be bothered with little things, and they take everything in a mass or as a group. They act by intuition, and are inclined to jump to conclusions too quickly. They are not tidy, like the long –fingered people, and they care little for appearances. They are both quick in thought and action.
Fingers, thick and heavy, as well as short, denote more or less cruel and selfish.
Learn Palmistry- About Fingers according to the shape.
There are four types of fingers, classified according to the shape of their tips. These types are- rectangular, wedged –shaped, pointed and tapering.
The Rectangular fingers
The finger appears to have four sides instead of round and the tip and the nail are practically square.
The rectangular finger indicates-
1. Subject is very conventional law abiding citizen.
2. Sincere and honest.
3. Lack of imagination.
4. Always happy and satisfied with own knowledge.
The Wedge-Shaped fingers
The tip is wider at the end than it is at the first joint.
The wedge shaped finger indicates-
1. The subject is active and life is filled with accomplishment.
2. May become a chemist, designer, architect or any career which has to do with practical aspect of science.
3. Has a pioneering strain.
4. Restless ambition of a go-getter
The Pointed Finger –
The tip alone, above the first joint is pointed or rounded. The rest of the finger, below the first joint is uniform in size throughout its length.
The pointed finger indicates
1. The subject has the sign of artist, with all the characters of sensitive temperament.
2. Indication of idealist, romance, religious fervor, and the desire for love.
3. Also indicates too much self interest which may even sacrifice the welfare of friends and loved ones.
4. Accompanied with fleshy palm indicates an extreme delight in the pleasure of five senses which must be carefully controlled.
The Tapering Finger This is slender and completely smooth- with no knot at the joints-and tapers from the base clear to the tip.
The Tapering finger indicates-
1. The subject is of dreamy, spiritual temperament.
2. Much constructive actions can not be expected from him.
3. The personality is negative one.
4. If the other signs on the hand of the subject are good, these judgments may be modified.
Learn Palmistry – About Nails
Types of nails and their indications-
Large and bluish nail- indicates poor blood circulation and the heart is weak.
Thin small nail indicates delicate health and lack of energy.
Fluted nail, particularly if it is wide and curved towards the top indicates consumption.
Nail broader than it is long denote a quarrelsome, argumentative person.
A square and red nail indicates a person of passionate nature.
The large nails wide at the bottom denote careful and good in business.
The possessor of short nails is careful and good in business.
Filbert nails are kind, sweet-tempered, and forgiving.
If you are interested and keen to learn palmistry in greater detail can acquire the free e-book from this site.